Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to Efrat View

Welcome to Efrat, Israel.

My other blog, EphratBreeze.blog.com, was getting too involved in the political stuff going on in the US. While that blog will remain active, at least for a while, the purpose of this project is to share with you all, some of the feelings and beauty of Efrat and of Israel.

Since this is intended to be a sharing thing, please feel free  to comment or to ask questions. That being said, let me give you a picture as an introduction to Efrat. By the way, the picture on the front page has nothing to do with Efrat; it's just a free thing the blog host provided. I intend to create my own format in tne future.

Right now, it's late Friday afternoon and I need to get ready for Shabbos (Sabbath). I just wanted to get this started before I put it off any longer. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a picture from the street in front of our apartment.



Picture of My Street

Be well,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment